ANON-BIT-ADS

FREE BITCHCOIN...

PREDRAG SAINT GERMAIN

BTCLAB 0.15% DAILY

ALIEN BEATING

bitcoinaliens

ALIEN KILLING

bitcoinaliens

Saturday, November 19, 2016

#3 - RON AMITRON: HARD TO BELIVE?... WHO I AM?...

 INTRODUCTION 


HARD TO BELIEVE


The words I say will be difficult to believe. Yet they are truer than the  United States 
Presidential Campaign, Mac Donald’s, or Coca Cola. Although I have written the 
preliminary information in an easy to understand manner, there is  more  key information distributed throughout the document. Some of you will need to print and reread this information to obtain a full understanding.

 I will begin with an introduction to who I am, why I am here, and then explain basic true light principles and ascension and to give you a foundation of understanding before the  report of our advanced battle activities. This is the only report that will be written.  


WHO I AM 

My name is not important, but I am from the United States and call myself A.  I will begin by saying that time travel in this world has been going on for a very long time. With this understanding, I am from Earth year 2072. Where I am from, timelines are common knowledge and well understood; although they already exist now and in all ages. On timelines  I have time traveled both backward and forward in time. I am human, but because I have a deeper understanding of timeline travel and vibrational fields,  most people are unable see me. As we begin, I apologize for my sometimes poor writing skills. 

Writing is not my forte, but it was critical that someone document this information. I am speaking to you as a defender of freedom from the future. I am returning with many of my fellow time travelers to try to defeat that which utterly destroys us and our race as we know it in the future if we fail. In the future the presence of SOURCE we all had within us has been totally lost in the cloned worlds of our former selves. Our true Divine Identity is completely lost for those remaining on Earth after the 2012 ascension.  It’s an epic time to be here at this particular window of time beyond what most people truly realize.  


WHY I AM HERE 

I am here with a large group of warriors. We are time travelers and soldiers, an elite fighting force from the future who are fighting the last battles.  The last battles refer to the alien wars that are occurring now during the Earth’s last ascension. You may refer to us as the Constitutional United States of America Sovereign Elite Star Command. We lead the military forces of many sovereign nations on Earth as defenders of true sovereign freedom for all.   



*********************************

1 comment:

  1. Ron said that changed and we are no longer lost to the dark.

    ReplyDelete